Dill Cafe is a fresh lunch restaurant concept inspired by the herb dill. With dark green as the main color and a carrot-y orange as the accent color, along with a dusty brown -- this logo conjures up mental images of gardening/garden veggies. This concept would be lovely at a farm, or in a quaint white cottage-type building with off-white shiplap and green trim. A simple menu full of salads and creative sandwiches choc-full of veggies with house-made herbed mayos & aoilis would help this cafe stand out among other lunch options/sandwich shops around.
The name & sub-text can be customized to your business.
1. Digital downloads including:
- PNG files with transparent backgrounds (standard coloring & inverse coloring for dark backgrounds)
- High-res PDF file for printing
- JPG file for social media, email, and other smaller uses
- A PDF brand guide with the names of your fonts & colors
2. 1 free round of edits to the brand name and sub-text, to customize to your own business, with the updated files to be sent following.
3 . A 1-hour marketing strategy consultation with Hilary