Mistle Toes is an adorable name for a nail salon; playing off the word mistletoe. Pink and green colors feel feminine and flirty, and nothing like winter. The 'paint' block behind the sub-headline brings to mind 'paint', helping to emphasize the words "nail co." and be readily associated as a nail salon. The salon would look great with bold pink or green walls, perhaps with the logo applied against a large empty wall. Faux mistletoe strung along garlands of string lights hung criss-crossing the ceiling would make for a memorable, fun decorative feature to tie in with the brand concept.
1. Digital downloads including:
- PNG files with transparent backgrounds (standard coloring & inverse coloring for dark backgrounds)
- High-res PDF file for printing
- JPG file for social media, email, and other smaller uses
- A PDF brand guide with the names of your fonts & colors
2. 1 free round of edits to the brand name and sub-title, to customize to your own business, with the updated files to be sent following.
3 .A 1-hour marketing strategy consultation with Hilary